Détails du poste
Sr. Azure Network Security Engineer
Las Vegas, NV : 2/10/2021
As a Sr. Azure Network Security Engineer you will be responsible for secures enterprise information in an Azure environment by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing and documenting security standards, policies and procedures. This environment is 100% virtual and requires very hands-on experience in Azure. Must be strong in all the most common networking & security technologies. This person should be able to integrate and/or resolve issues with Azure, network, VPN, firewall, FTP/SFTP, Windows Servers/VMs, etc.
- Implement capabilities supporting the overall environment (ie; Monitoring & Alerting, Security & Audit controls, Third-party integrations, Backup & Disaster Recovery)
- Responsible for implementing and supporting solutions that focus on the overall health, reliability, operations, security, automation, and new capabilities within the cloud environment
- To provide organizations with architectural expertise and direction for projects.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Skills: SECURITY; Azure; VPN; DISASTER RECOVERY; Audit Controls.