Help Desk II
Help Desk II provides support to clientele and team with day to day requests while following company policies and procedures.
Primary Responsibilities & Job Functions:
* Provide professional and prompt support to end-users in the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of PCs and other computer hardware and software.
* Log, maintain and complete work orders through interoffice ticketing platform.
* Setup and configure workstations.
* Assist with small to medium sized projects.
* Receive, stock and maintain an organized inventory.
* Associate degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred.
* knowledge of Windows XP 7/10 Office 2007-2016 including installation, configuration and support.
* Basic knowledge of Windows Server environments including 2008-2012 Server, 2008-2011 SBS.
* Basic knowledge of router/firewall function and operation, TCP/IP Protocol and Lan/Wan Networks.
* Basic knowledge of networking best practices and network security.
* Familiar with email standards including MS Exchange, mail protocols (SMTP, POP, IMAP).
* Familiar with standard computer hardware including desktops, laptops and tablets.
* Familiarity with network cable and ability to make and crimp network cables. Ability to use Fluke network testing tools.
* Experience with Mac OS X a plus.
* Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of mobile devices including iOS and Android devices.
* Excellent and thorough verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management and organization skills and able to multi-task.
* Knowledge of Office 365 a plus.