IT Technical Operations Administrator
Henderson, NV Posted: 1/8/2021
We are seeking an IT Technical Operations Administrator to join our growing team! In this role, you will maintain in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies, while contributing a positive, customer service attitude.
- Create, maintain, and revise user accounts and access across a variety of domains and applications.
- Manage users, groups, distribution lists, permissions, and licenses in Active Directory environment and Office365.
- Evaluate technical issues, and provide assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation.
- Respond to incoming IT support calls.
- Maintain accurate log for all support requests and activities.
- Perform Google Sheet maintenance.
- Assist in documentation of IT knowledge base for internal IT use, or broader employee reference, as appropriate.
- Help develop IT tools and processes to promote efficient and effective end user support practices.
- A thorough knowledge of computers, servers, and operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft O365, and Windows Active Directory.
- Highly self-motivated, possessing exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles, and service desk operations is a plus.
Already have an account? Log in here