We are seeking an IT Coordinator to join our growing team! In this role, you will maintain in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies, while contributing a positive, customer service attitude. To be successful in this position, you must be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
- Perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer systems.
- Create, maintain, and revise user accounts and access across a variety of domains and applications.
- Manage users, groups, distribution lists, permissions, and licenses in Active Directory environment and Office365.
- Evaluate technical issues, and provide assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation.
- Act as a link between end users and higher level support.
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules.
- Perform Google Sheet maintenance.
- Assist in documentation of IT knowledge base for internal IT use, or broader employee reference, as appropriate.
- Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments.