Network Operations Center Analyst II
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 1/8/2021
The Network Operations Center Analyst will be responsible for providing systems monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting and incident handling in complex, highly available production environments. This position must demonstrate extensive experience supporting Microsoft, Linux, and Unix environments and storage networks.
- Responsible for support operations, vendor management, incident management, and assisting in system initiatives and new projects
- Develop and monitor the output of scripts for data processing jobs
- Responsible for identifying and supporting process improvements
- Provide capacity planning and performance metric analysis and reporting
- Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline, or advanced Technical certifications in Microsoft, Cisco or Unix technologies, and/or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years of work experience as Windows and/or Unix Server Administrator or equivalent.
- Expertise in server hardware components and internals
- Experience with Microsoft and Unix operating systems, Active Directory and Domain architecture, NTFS permissions, WINS, and DNS
- Practical understanding of networking - routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP, & VLANs
- Experience with scripting skills - PERL, batch, shell and/or VB
- Will work 7pm to 7 am, weekends included
Already have an account? Log in here