Descripción de oficio
Linux Administrator II
Las Vegas, NV Al corriente: 2/9/2021
We are looking for a Sr. Linux Engineer to build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software in a rapidly emerging market.
- Be a driver of design and build tools and frameworks that support deploying and managing customer mobile/web apps
- Design, build, anddeliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructure
- Assist in guiding application developers on proper techniques for building scalable applications
- Foster collaboration with software product development, architecture, and IT teams to ensure releases are delivered with repeatable and auditable processes
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability
- Design and architect solutions for existing customer facing applications as they are moved into cloud environments such as AWS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of work experience in an IT environment
- 4+ years of Linux Systems Engineering/Architecture experience
- Proven, expert-level experience working with highly-distributed systems, scalability and SaaS applications with a proven ability to speak authoritatively about architectural, design, and implementation details
- Expert experience with configuration management tools like Salt/Chef/Ansible, etc.
- Expert experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis, etc.
- Experience with IaaS like AWS or Azure
- Understanding of security concepts such as Firewalls, IPS, IDS, VPN, and MFA