Descripción de oficio
Las Vegas, NV Al corriente: 2/18/2021
TAUREAN CONSULTING #1 - With over 25 years experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets. Our client is looking for an Network Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of an organization to ensure maximum uptime for users
- Monitors network to perform tuning, troubleshoot network problems, and escalate advanced issues to vendors.
- Configure, maintain, and upgrade network as needed.
- Patch network systems to maintain security.
- Resolve network issues reported by end users.
- Research and make recommendation on network systems administration.
- Configure security policies on firewall and other security systems.
- Monitor network for intrusions and abnormal behavior by network devices
- 2+ years experience in a network administrator role
- Experience with Aruba networking equipment is desired
- Experience with Clearpass is desired
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, VPN, troubleshooting, problem resolution