Project Manager Cyber Security
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 3/15/2021
We are seeking a highly skilled Security Project Manager to support cybersecurity programs and strategies for the overall objectives of our client's organization.
- Work closely with Cybersecurity Director, Architects, Engineers, Subject Matter Experts, and all levels of management to further the organization's cybersecurity initiatives.
- Develop project plans. Manage scope, schedule, and budget, identifying changes and reporting to stakeholders.
- Assist with creating SOPs for Cybersecurity.
- Create and maintain process flow diagrams.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management informed of project status and related issues.
- Coordinates integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Monitor risk assessment plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred
- A minimum of 5 or more years of experience managing Security and/or Technical projects
- Experience with Cyber Security related technologies and large enterprise implementations is desired
- Preferred certifications include PMP, CISSP, CISM
Already have an account? Log in here