Business Analyst - Data
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 3/30/2021
We are seeking a Business Analyst who specialized in data projects to join an exciting PMO team!
What you'll do:
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Create technical specifications and make changes as needed.
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRDs).
- Write user stories.
- Conduct requirements interviews with stakeholders and SMEs.
- Validating technical requirements and assumptions related to technical requirements with subject matter experts.
- Produce process flow diagramsor other visual representations using Visio, Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Identify and document key performance indicators (KPI’s) and security requirements.
- Convert non-technical business requirements into User Acceptance Testing scripts (UAT’s).
Skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- 4 years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- 2 years of experience with application integration or testing
- Business Analyst certification
- Experience mapping data models, creating data use cases, creating simple data relations is a must have
- Experience with data transformation projects; ERP, financial systems, integrated data websites, etc.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience authoring requirements, grooming user stories for agile development, and creating related documentation
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Visio or Adobe for document creation or other related tools
- Experience using a team-based project solution such as Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, MS Project, Sharepoint or other technology
- Prior data transformation project experience demonstrating a basic understanding of data feeds, data transformation, data migration, data ingestion, ETL
- Experience with any Oracle, any HRMS, ERP data transform project; SQL, MS-SQL, MYSQL, NoSQL, comma delimited, API data or other data-heavy projects
Already have an account? Log in here