We are seeking a highly qualified Data Architect to become an essential part of our client's data-driven team.
- Responsible for providing a business led technical strategy for Information Management Delivery.
- Ensures IT delivery of the MI BAU and Change Portfolio in line with that strategy and conforms to corporate data standards.
- Develops, manages and maintains data models, including physical and logical models of the data warehouse, data lakes and publish for internal consumption.
- Identify data sources, developing and maintaining data architectures, construct data catalog and data decomposition diagrams, provide data context/flow diagrams and document the process.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining database objects (tables, views, indexes, etc.) and database security.
- Collaborating with the Data Integration and BI Development teams to create optimal data models for data ingestion and Analytics reports/dashboards.