We are searching for a VP, Digital Engineering to join an exciting team here in Las Vegas!
- Lead development and delivery of technology plans, architecture, and ensure alignment with defined goals and target objectives.
- Partner with business leaders to develop strategic roadmaps, gain alignment of technology and business plans, and oversee program execution.
- Develop a highly functional, technically advanced digital technology team, that plans, builds and maintains applications in a very efficient manner.
- Identify emerging technology, capabilities, and partnerships that support scale, optimization, experimentation, branding, and market positioning.
- When escalation is required, engage in detailed problem resolution to assist the teams in maintaining highly stable platforms.
- Identify, cultivate, and shape customer relationships and opportunities, leading capture efforts for new or emerging technologies/capabilities and differentiated acquisition/delivery methods.
- Be a thought leader through engagement in industry forums, development of publications, presentations, and corporate representation in executive industry and policy.