Descripción de oficio
Vice President, Digital Engineering
, Al corriente: 4/12/2021
We are searching for a VP, Digital Engineering to join an exciting team here in Las Vegas!
- Lead development and delivery of technology plans, architecture, and ensure alignment with defined goals and target objectives.
- Partner with business leaders to develop strategic roadmaps, gain alignment of technology and business plans, and oversee program execution.
- Develop a highly functional, technically advanced digital technology team, that plans, builds and maintains applications in a very efficient manner.
- Identify emerging technology, capabilities, and partnerships that support scale, optimization, experimentation, branding, and market positioning.
- When escalation is required, engage in detailed problem resolution to assist the teams in maintaining highly stable platforms.
- Identify, cultivate, and shape customer relationships and opportunities, leading capture efforts for new or emerging technologies/capabilities and differentiated acquisition/delivery methods.
- Be a thought leader through engagement in industry forums, development of publications, presentations, and corporate representation in executive industry and policy.
- 14+ years of continuous experience in technology space, supporting strategic business functions
- Knowledge of AWS, Big Data, Mobile App Development, and AI/ML platform tools
- Strong understanding of code base such as Python, Java, React, etc.
- Expertise in RESTful microservices, development standards, security and cloud-based infrastructure
- Knowledge of data processing technologies in a cloud-based environment
- Experience with modern data architecture and platforms, including proactive monitoring and balancing
- Effectively Influence, negotiate and lead technology alternative evaluations and implementations within both Business and IT
- Ability to comfortably and credibly present to senior management. Be able to articulate the value proposition of getting solutions built using sound architecture principles
- Experience in Agile and Lean environments