We are seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a contract role in Las Vegas, NV. This IT role will assist the Service Delivery Team with the upcoming Microsoft Azure transition initiatives.
- Work on switching refreshes and data center consolidation projects.
- Managing issues and risks, tracking project timelines.
- Engage closely with key stakeholders to provide transparency and advisory on risks and issues.
- Report overall program KPIs, analyze trends and provide mitigation plans.
- Track project course from project meetings, conferring with business analysts and technical team members, and recurring status reporting.
- Update project plan as needed and keep updates in program management tool.
- Work on business process improvements and make team more efficient.