We are seeking a highly qualified Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a contract role in Las Vegas, NV.
This IT role will assist the Service Delivery Team with the upcoming Microsoft Azure transition initiatives. Role can be onsite or remote!
- Serving as a subject matter expert and Cloud engineer for one or more products or technologies within Microsoft Azure (e.g., Azure Migrate, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Compute, Network, Storage, WVD, etc.).
- Dealing with infrastructure consolidations, migrations, transformations, and optimizations of dedicated, multi-cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Migrating or deploying infrastructure using the Azure Portal or Code (Azure Resource Manager, CLI or PowerShell).
- Implementing and managing Azure connectivity and networking (e.g., Express Route, DNS, IP allocation and traffic routing, NSG’s and Azure Firewall, etc.).
- Integrating, configuring, deploying, and managing centrally provided common cloud services which may include: IAM, networking, monitoring, operating systems, VMs, App Services, DBaaS, Containers, etc.
- Administrating Windows Servers, automating deployments, and scripting (Bash/PowerShell/Python).
- Configuring backup automation, monitoring, and alerting systems.
- Participating in work sessions with clients and deliver advisory and/or training sessions on different technical topics or aspects of the project implementation.
- Documenting projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, and sometimes PowerPoint/Keynote presentations are required.
- Regularly communicating with the Solutions Operations Manager to ensure alignment on timelines and potential problems/risk that could require resolution or mitigation.