We are looking for a Cloud Architect to execute infrastructure design engagement for our client. This individual will serve as a SME to provide direction and advice to the team.
- Leads design of new Cloud technologies by partnering with application teams.
- Evaluates cloud technology alternatives and makes a case for the best approach.
- Develops design diagrams and corresponding documentation to set enterprise best practices for cloud adoption.
- Manages relationships with application teams and prioritizes multiple projects as they go from design into production.
- Collaborates with teams across the company (i.e. network, security, operations) to build complete cloud offerings.
- Design backup strategies to meet application objective.
- Uses innovative thinking to shape our standard enterprise cloud architecture offerings and partner with application teams to achieve proper cloud adoption models.
- Provide technical governance and support related to cloud architecture, deployment, and operation.
- Guiding implementation of DevOps processes.
- Stays on top of the latest trends and develop expertise in emerging cloud technologies.
- Integrate with key members of teams across IT (e.g. network, infrastructure, development, data, security).