We are looking for a business-minded and knowledgeable IT Business Engagement Manager who will partner with the business unit to deliver results. All Candidates must be currently located in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Reporting on IT activities, managing across functional boundaries, proposing business solutions and ideas, management of external stakeholders, and more.
- Trusted advisor and advocate and provide guidance and direction to the business unit to align the enterprise strategy with the needs of the business unit.
- Engage the business unit market to understand business sector strategies and the role the business plays. Provide guidance on IT enterprise strategies against the business portfolios with investment levels. Engage clients directly to educate on our overall strategy to enhance consumer and client experiences.
- Provide transparency across the business as it pertains to IT investments, enterprise initiatives and key leading indicators to ensure that LOB leaders and RVPs are seeing the ROI on their IT investments.
- Ensure the business unit IT team is educating and advising on IT program compliance as well as engaging our clients to discuss our compliance strategies and future roadmaps. Advocate for our customers and clients to ensure we operate with industry standard security practices.
- Align IT enterprise strategies against business productivity programs to assist in our margin expansion. Educate senior business leaders on other LOB productivity activates that could be leveraged within their businesses.
- Create a client centric approach to the business by developing a high performing business relationship that are constantly proving innovative IT solutions to business agendas to drive profitable growth and enhancing business margin.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current and evolving technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate senior level executives on IT vision and strategy.
- Facilitate the interaction between the appropriate consultative, delivery and operational technical expertise to define, deliver and operate the business results.
- Develop and enhance relationships with key business stakeholders, actively manage their expectations & monitor satisfaction levels.