We are searching for a highly qualified IT Digital Transformation Manager who will be responsible for technology modernization and re-engineering of our client’s IT department.
- Optimize use of cloud as a strategic enabler of goals and objectives.
- Support IT leadership tasks.
- Assist with annual planning, budgeting, status reporting, presentations and continuous improvement.
- High understanding of Azure, AWS, modern JS frameworks (e.g.: React, Angular, NodeJS), SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: SQL Server, Postgresql, Mysql, Redis, MongoDB).
- High understanding of Object-oriented development (e.g.: Java, Node.js, or .NET/C#), native and/or hybrid mobile development (e.g.: iOS, Android, PhoneGap, ionic).
- Knowledge of REST based microservice APIs, DevOps & CI/CD.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry.