We are seeking a Business Analyst - Salesforce/CRM who will be responsible for partnering with teams to gain insight and knowledge into the business as well as the processes that are required to support Sales, Marketing and Client Service businesses.
- Act as subject matter expert in Salesforce CRM, and other Sales and Marketing tools, providing support and guidance to users in the business.
- Play a key support role for other Sales and Marketing technology projects/initiatives.
- Partner with the internal global user groups to learn their business, business processes, challenges, technology solutions and strategic objectives.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and managing projects, supporting production issues, managing vendor/system releases and actively managing user priorities.
- Manage project task responsibilities, including identification of project risks and conducting user training, generating training requirements documentation.
- Conduct appropriate analysis of existing data to help identify patterns, aid in data quality and support business cases.