Are you searching for a Systems Engineer II role? This is the role for you! The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior troubleshooting skills and excellent communication and will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service.
- Deliver expert service focused on the timely resolution of issues while exceeding client expectations for quality and professionalism.
- Receive incoming technical issues and requests that will include software, hardware and operating system problems for all company and customer-supported technologies. This will include desktops, laptops, wireless devices, peripherals, and commercial as well as proprietary software within the organization.
- Perform general break/fix and preventative maintenance functions, as necessary.
- Apply security patches, updates\upgrades to network equipment.
- Provide hands-on and/or remote support to desktops, laptops, wireless devices, and peripherals.
- Perform basic hardware/software troubleshooting on servers and other network components.
- Maintain systems topology diagrams.
- Perform all build, configuration, and install services for desktops, laptops, wireless devices, peripherals.
- Escalate issues and requests to higher levels whenever necessary.
- Assist other divisions within I.T, as possible, to help resolve I.T. crises situations.
- Company subject matter expert in systems infrastructure.
- Open, track, escalate and resolve each assigned ticket in our in-house problem ticketing system.
- Conduct end-user training on network, as requested.
- Provide outstanding guest service in a timely manner.