Are you a knowledgeable and effective Senior Systems Engineer? Are you able to provide support for the systems infrastructure? We have the role for you. In this role you will coordinate and deliver system implementations, upgrades, and enhancements to existing infrastructure.
- Design and deploy a robust monitoring/alerting strategy, define and implement self-healing capabilities, create and update automated runbooks/playbooks, triage and solution production incidents.
- Provides on-call support for systems-related issues.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on SolarWinds NPM, SAM, and NCM, and grow and maintain the SolarWinds application infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and understand system faults and application performance issues to design monitoring capabilities that can detect and auto correct.
- Monitor systems alerts and logs daily.
- Build monitoring, alerting, and dashboarding solutions that improve the visibility into our applications' performance and infrastructure metrics and keep operational workload stable.
- Use automation to streamline the monitoring of applications and services using scripting and tools.
- Maintains systems topology diagrams.
- Track issues and business requests and conduct research on broad-based solutions and new features that meet customer needs.
- Monitor application performance usage using APM and other monitoring tools to isolate the fault domain and identify root cause of performance issues.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend monitoring tools and diagnostic techniques; assess gaps in as-is monitoring tool capabilities and recommend tools to augment or replace.
- Will mentor and assist Systems Engineers.
- Applies security patches, updates\upgrades to network equipment.
- Conducts end-user training on network, as requested.