We are searching for a qualified and experienced IT Project Manager to become a part of an excellent team. You must have hand’s-on management of people, processes, and technology.
- Work with the business to define their needs around projects, define success metrics and measurements.
- Develops complete project plans, timelines, communication strategies, and project documentation.
- Prepare, deliver, and disseminate project briefings and reports as needed and or requested.
- Liaise with the IT PMO PM, technical PM, data PM, and program team to ensure holistic change management approach.
- Coordinate and manage the daily activities of a cross-functional team for successful execution of assigned projects.
- Estimates Project cost and develop, maintain and publish a Project budget.
- Establishes baseline time, cost and performance objectives to meet overall program scope.
- Creates and controls project documentation across the lifespan of the project.
- Create project documents (charter, project plan, risk register, risk plan, communications plan), and design and lead project activities (requirements gathering, reviews, project meetings).
- Lead and engage with project teams, business leaders and other executives.
- Ensures project requirements and processes are established and consistent with company processes.
- Assesses program risk and opportunities and establishes risk management plans.