We are looking for a qualified Project Manager Owner Representative (Construction) who has hand’s-on experience managing people, processes, and technology. The ideal candidate will possess expert skills in both the tactical and logistic aspects of project management, have solid and recent past experience managing change and construction projects, gathering, and validating requirements,
- Responsible for oversight and coordination of all assigned projects, internal project teams, and external project consultant teams.
- Ensure the highest quality of design representation for use and coordination by the entire project team, owner/operator, and general contractor.
- Manage the day-to-day production on all assigned projects to meet deliverable schedules and project schedules accurately.
- Coordinate to develop project and deliverable schedules for all assigned projects.
- Schedules shall be developed with knowledge of business and management principles, including strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership techniques, production methods and coordination of client awareness.
- Organize, attend, manage and document all project related work sessions, design charrettes, design reviews, team coordination meetings, external client coordination meetings, and design presentations, as requested; and add creative and technical input throughout the projects' development.
- Coordinate and communicate with Owner's Project Manager, Client Representatives, Consultants and Contractors related to daily business operations, schedules, deliverables and project status.
- Provide high-touch client services; to include assessments of client needs, Principal needs, oversight and expectations of standards for service and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- Review deliverable requirements and work-in-progress on an ongoing basis and continually engage in update and status-report dialogue with Executive Team and Design Directors to ensure timely incorporation of all peer consultant information.
- Coordinate with Executive Team and Design Directors to ensure accuracy of design intent, technical competency, and total quality assurance throughout all phases of design.
- Including review of all work product, presentations materials, design drawings, and renderings before scheduled review sessions and deliverable postings.