We are looking for a Senior Linux Engineer in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- Provides highest level of server administration responsibilities to include second level problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Monitors server activity and maintains integrity and stability of the environment.
- Provides support and expertise to other members of the team.
- Create or edit shell scripts to automate common maintenance tasks and/or new installation tasks.
- Deep knowledge of Linux and related operating and security principals.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.