Linux Systems Engineer III
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 6/29/2021
We are looking for a Linux Systems Engineer III to build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software in a rapidly emerging market.
- Work as a senior-member of Linux and Windows systems administration teams, networking, and security in supporting the projects deployed at multiple on-premises facilities and in cloud environments. This includes designing and deploying Linux-based solutions.
- Provide cross-team deployment and administrative support for services including systems integration.
- Create and extend system configuration and automation tools.
- Participation in all security processes, including security patching and auditing, security remediation, and disaster recovery operations.
- Identify, experiment with, and adapt technologies that can better serve the customer and ITMS’ goals.
- Participation in day-to-day process and service optimization, issue discovery and remediation, along with membership in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Project analysis, requirements gathering, analysis of alternatives, testing, and deployment.
- Author, collaborate on, and maintain project, systems, services, and process documentation.
Already have an account? Log in here