Jr IT Compliance Analyst
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 9/28/2021
We are looking for an Jr IT Compliance Analyst for a long-term contract.
- Minimum two years recent general IT experience (Service Desk, Desktop Support)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive and self-managed
- Professional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience with account management (provisioning/deprovisioning) helpful
Description of Duties:
- Prepare information for the Access Review Program performed on a quarterly basis.
- Email and call attesters participating in the Access Review Program to answer questions and provide assistance with the overall process.
- Prepare metrics and compile information on the effectiveness of the Access Review Program.
- Provide other assistance as needed to IT Compliance.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Role is onsite in Las Vegas, NV. This is NOT a remote opportunity.
Please contact Taurean Consulting for more details at 702-529-0378 or email@example.com.
Already have an account? Log in here