We are looking for a talented Desktop Technician with hardware and software troubleshooting and deployment of desktop platforms.
- Knowledge of Windows OS
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook 365
- Diagnoses and resolves PC, Mac, Wireless, Mobile and Telecom related issues.
- Documents helpdesk tickets including all problem-solving processes, all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Records and tracks hardware and software assets for inventory management purposes.
- Basic Networking skills and working knowledge of Active Directory
- A+ and Network+ certified is a plus
- MCP, MCDST, MCTS: Windows 7 certifications are preferred
- Be available for different shifts including graveyard