We are looking for a knowledgeable Senior Systems Administrator to plan, implement, oversee and maintain server and network infrastructures and projects.
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls. Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.