We are looking for a talented Technical Project Manager with experience with software and hardware upgrades as well as implementing automation tools. The role also will work closely and in coordination with the other PMO team members and will be expected to meet with partners and customers as needed. You must currently reside in NV, IL, IN, LA, MS, MO, or PA to be considered for this opportunity.
- Support hardware and software upgrades and implementations for overall objectives of the organization.
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan including tasks, timeline, budget, resources, and change requests.
- Ensure deliverables meet business requirements and are available on time and within scope.
- Assign responsibilities and tasks.
- Very strong and technical.
- Conduct and participate in team meetings.
- Can flip back and forth between projects.
- Manage external vendors, service providers, and resources.