- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or related technical field or Business Administration.
- Or at least 5+ years' programming experience, with at least 5+ years in an IT and/or Information Security compliance and audit operationally focused role (PCI DSS, SOX, SSAE18, GDPR, NIST, COBIT).
- Certifications include: OSCP, OSCE, OSEE, OSWE, CISSP, CSSLP, GWAPT, GPEN, eWPT, PNPT, etc (Preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in penetration testing including Web App, Network, IoT, and/or Cloud (Preferred)
- Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Acunetix, NTO Spider) (Preferred)
*Must be located in Dallas, TX or Las Vegas, NV*