Your previous experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably computer related.
- 5 years of experience as a developer or Test Automation Engineer.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with automation suites including, Selenium, Appium, JMeter, NUnit, etc.
- 5 years of experience with web-enabling technologies.
- Experience web enterprise servers, web programming languages, SQL databases and exposure to client/server development required.
- 5 years of experience with programming languages - C#, Java.
Salary: 104,400.00 - 150,800.00
Benefits: Competitive Wages and Salaries, 401(k) Savings Plan and Company Match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Company-Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Additional Voluntary Coverage at Group Rates, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program.
Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!