Your previous experience includes:
- Experience with Windows and/or Unix/Linux server configuration and administration that includes day-to-day monitoring and maintenance activities.
- Previous experience in a role focused on monitoring and responding to system events and scheduled processes.
- Understanding of and experience with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, NTFS permissions, DHCP, and DNS
- Understanding of user administration through Active Directory and Exchange
- Practical understanding of networking - routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP, & VLANs
- Must have experience with using systems monitoring software (e.g. SolarWinds, HP OpenView or similar)
Salary: 69,300.00 - 100,100.00 NOC Analyst 2
Benefits: Competitive Wages and Salaries, 401(k) Savings Plan and Company Match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Company-Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Additional Voluntary Coverage at Group Rates, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program.
Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!