Your previous experience includes:
- 10 years of experience in developing Java/J2EE based applications.
- Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot etc.
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java.
- Experience with Web Services.
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java.
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns.
- Experience with messaging products like Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience with any RDBMS.
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, etc.
- Experience with web application servers such as Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss etc.
Salary: $90,000 - 135,000
Benefits: Competitive Wages and Salaries, 401(k) Savings Plan and Company Match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Company-Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Additional Voluntary Coverage at Group Rates, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program.
Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!