Sr. SCCM Administrator
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 6/16/2022
Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is seeking an SCCM Administrator to join their team on site in Las Vegas, NV on a direct hire basis. This employer is a leader in the Gaming and Hospitality industry!
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Configuring, engineering, and administering the entire SCCM environment, comprised of 150K endpoints.
- Installing and maintaining large, complex, and mission-critical IT systems.
- Crafting and maintaining ongoing support of the SCCM environment.
- Maintaining highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures in AWS and MS Azure.
- Installing and maintaining Software Defined (SD) networks in the Data Center, Campus, and WAN environments.
- Configuring operating system, software, and patch deployments.
- Capturing and analyzing network traffic utilizing the company's data monitoring tools.
- Creating automation functions to increase productivity (PowerShell Scripting skills are a plus).
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
Your previous experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as an SCCM Administrator is required
- Experience with Endpoint Device Management, specifically MS Intune is required
- Strong knowledge of networking troubleshooting and protocols
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Data Center Environments
- Ability to use and understand results of all test equipment used in network and cable testing
Salary Range: $85,000 - 100,000
Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!
Already have an account? Log in here