eDiscovery Litigation Support Analyst
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 8/5/2022
Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is seeking a eDiscovery Specialist to join their team in Las Vegas, NV on a contract to hire basis. This employer is in the Gaming and Hospitality industry with properties across the globe and require being on-site.
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Inventory all drives and evidence that is in the cyber security safe.
- Get evidence and working drives synchronized (drives used previously do match between evidence/working).
- Go through unstructured Bitlocker files and put in a cohesive data set - bunch of text files and spreadsheets in SharePoint.
- Create logical images for all physical images currently in inventory.
- Create eDiscovery metrics and dashboard.
- Create/update playbooks, based on processes currently executed, which are not documented.
- Perform device Imaging where requested.
- Inventory all mobile device images that IT put on SharePoint.
- Image all litigation-hold devices.
- Assist with testing O365 accounts.
- Change all litigation holds to in-place holds.
- Work with legal on cleaning up current litigation hold list.
- Respond to litigation hold queries from IT.
- Work eDiscovery cases when tasked by Legal, Compliance or Human Resources.
- Support eDiscovery Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- Integrate program to where it is offered by the Legal department vs. Cyber Security.
Your previous experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with general processes, systems, philosophies, structure, methods, and approaches of Information Security, and big data
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency with typical eDiscovery and litigation support workflows and process requirements, as well as associated technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills coupled with a client service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, follow detailed instructions, and meet established deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!
Already have an account? Log in here