IT Program Manager
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 8/31/2022
Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is seeking a Program Manager to join their team in Las Vegas, NV on a contract to hire basis. This role is remote. The ideal candidate has experience with collaborating with their clients and internal teams to ensure all projects are being managed with industry best practices.
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Provide Project Management leadership to a Client's Project Portfolio and support for internal, vendor and Client engineering teams.
- Lead multiple IT projects simultaneously with responsibilities across a number of regions, organizations, vendors, and applications/interfaces
- Coach, mentor, motivate and support project team members and contractors.
- Work with management and internal teams to develop program plans, schedules and resource strategies to drive projects to closure.
- Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of internal and client teams, individual contributors and vendors.
- Budget tracking and purchase management
Your previous experience includes:
- At least 7 years project management experience in IT or Engineering environments.
- PMP Certification required.
- Six Sigma, Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner a plus.
- Has knowledge of Compute, Storage and Network equipment deployed in Large High Performance Computing Datacenters.
- Proficient with Program Management tracking tools such as MS Project, Workfront, Smartsheets, Jira, Asana.
- Experience with ERP/CRM tool such as NetSuite and Salesforce.com.
This position pays between $80k - $130k annually and comes with an amazing benefits package. Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!
Already have an account? Log in here