Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is in search of a contracted IT Sr Business Analyst to assist and work with the PM's on several projects within IT and the Business. This role is hybrid. One week on-site in Las Vegas, NV and one week remote. This Business Analyst should possess an in-depth knowledge in writing User Stories, Business and/or Functional Requirements, Business Cases and/or Project Charters. The resource should also have knowledge of Visio, Teams, SharePoint, and MS PowerPoint.
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Follow the project management processes and methodologies to projects being delivered.
- Supports creation of key project deliverables.
- Gather and analyze data for potential business expansion.
- Identify specific business opportunities.
- Serves as liaison between the project team and the end users.
- Influence stakeholders to support business projects.
- Assist with project management for selected projects.
- Coordinate with different departmental teams to produce better business outcomes.
- Test business processes and recommend improvements.
Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!