Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is seeking a Systems Engineer II to join their team in Las Vegas, Reno, NV or Atlanta Georgia, Grand Rapids Michigan, and Austin Texas. Candidate may be required to go onsite in the case of emergencies and should be no further than 1 hour from any of the sites. The ideal candidate should be able to know all aspects of Linux and Windows
Server System Administration including, but not restricted to, server design / configuration / support, VMware, SAN,
Active Directory, performance monitoring, advanced troubleshooting, and problem resolution. Manage relationships
with and serve as a liaison with external technical support and vendors.
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Oversees IT infrastructure.
- Is primarily responsible for all new technologies introduced into technology ecosystem.
- Maintain organizations effectiveness and efficiency by researching and supporting plans and policies for
information technologies on how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes;
identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain IT Service Level Agreements and response times with all departments
- Implement IT projects, keeping to due dates and providing regular updates to stakeholders and upper
management as appropriate.
- Provide systems documentation to help desk to reduce escalations.