Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is currently seeking a Community Manager who is the first point of contact for all members, prospective members, and visitors. This position will respond to tour inquiries regarding memberships, meeting room/event space, and services. The Community Manager will work with a variety of different clientele by phone or email for request of information, tours, member satisfaction, etc.
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
* Creating a welcoming and friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction. Ensure the space is inviting and productive.
* Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh and exciting ideas are welcome
* Conduct tours for prospective members, provide information, and answer questions that prospects may have
* Oversee new member onboarding procedures and member move-outs
* Perform day-to-day operations of the space including brewing coffee, stocking supplies, or managing maintenance and repair needs.
* Track conference room/event bookings.
o Set up meeting/event space as requested.
o Organize room configurations as requested.
o Cleanup and tidy after each booking
* Take pictures and videos of events, community gatherings, and members for social media postings
* Create flyers/graphics for events, announcements, and updates
* Maintain a positive relationship with key vendors
* Maximize uptime and availability of key facilities assets like kitchens, printer/copiers, atrium, and open spaces
o Ensuring conference rooms, open areas, kitchens, and restrooms are clean
o The mail is received, members receive mail and packages accordingly, and local vendors deliver without disruption
o Inventory is stocked and up to date