Your previous experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' experience managing technical teams in a challenging, result-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge and foundation in Power Systems and IBMi technologies.
- Knowledge in widely used services and protocols such as DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP.
- TurnOver software a plus.
- General understanding of infrastructure components; LAN/WAN devices, UPS systems, power.
- Solid understanding of ITIL concepts/methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with high-availability/replication tools (iTERA, Mimix, QEDD, PowerHA, etc.).
- 21+ years of age.
- Gaming experience preferred.
Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!