Taurean Consulting Group is a 100% Woman-Owned IT Staffing and Project Solutions company built on deep relationships. With over 25 years of experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
Our client is looking for an experience Systems Enterprise Architect. The Enterprise Architect will set the direction and establish the approach of the organization's operations, improves the IT infrastructure, and optimizes their business operations. The Enterprise Architect will work to integrate the organization's information applications and programs. The Enterprise Architect should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. Have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. This is a FT-contract position. Fully remote with some travel.
Successful candidates excel at and enjoy:
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Evaluating systems engineering, talent recruiting, and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Organizing training to improve employees' knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
- Conducting research in talent management to improve the organization's business operations.
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals.
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies and views of the overall business strategies.