Your previous experience includes:
- 4 years of progressively responsible experience in payroll administration.
- Ability to download and analyze various payroll reports.
- Ability to manage compliancy with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations.
- Data analysis using manual/automated financial systems and quality assurance controls.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite.
- High-level of expected collaboration with Human Resources, Corporate Payroll and Corporate Time & Attendance.
Salary Range: $45K/yr
Where you land in the salary range depends on how well your background and experience meet the requirements outlined in the job posting. Making that first impression on your resume, online profile, and in your interview is a key part of the process. The Taurean recruitment team is dedicated to helping you present your very best self.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please apply today! Let's do this!
Not sure this is a fit? We can help! Contact us at 702-529-0378 to speak with one of our consultants about your career path!