Commercial Loan Support (NY)
Buffalo, NY Posted: 6/18/2021
Responsible for providing support to Closing Officer(s) who will be closing commercial loans, both real estate and non-real estate secured, syndicated, or non-syndicated in accordance with credit approval, risk management and loan documentation.
- Basic understanding of business requirements of clients and loan related transactions and other related applicable products in a high-volume environment.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of role specific systems utilized which requires strong data integrity and attention to detail.
- Handling simplistic approvals (i.e. renewals, modifications).
- Completing Quality Verification of closed loans.
- Confirming satisfaction of post-closing conditions of approval and updating system of record (nCino).
- Reviewing legal fee matter report and following up on pending fees not paid or closing matters on closed deals where legal fees were paid at closing.
- Proactive collaboration, communication, and a focus on client centricity with all parties; work seamlessly with the Closer, LOB, other internal partners, third parties, bank groups/syndications, etc.
- Manage and track assigned work, providing consistent updated to assigned Closer(s)
- Experience and understanding of legal documentation.
- 2 - 4-year College Degree or equivalent commercial loan experience.
- Minimum two years related job experience; preferable in banking.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high-volume environment.
- PC proficiency including familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Familiarity with commercial banking systems preferred.
Already have an account? Log in here