Robotic Welder Operator
Macedon, NY Posted: 6/30/2021
Looking to get your foot in the doors of Welding with a GROWING manufacturing company?
If so, we may have the right opportunity for you, as we're seeking highly motivated individuals that are available for immediate temp to hire work, with 3 shifts to fit your needs (1st, 2nd or 3rd)!
Using job production documentation loads and unloads the Robotic weld machines in order to insure safe and productive operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Loads and unloads robotic weld machine.
- Understands and follows all applicable safety policies and procedures.
- Refers to production Manufacturing Process Control Document (MPCD) for job specifics.
- Visually inspects finished pieces and record defects.
- Perform weld touch-ups (MIG) as required per identified defects.
- Changes gas tanks and changes wires.
- Resolves problems with job as required.
- TRAINING IS OFFERED
- $1 differential for working the 2nd or 3rd shift
- FULL BENEFITS OFFERED UPON GOING DIRECT
If this is for you and you would like more details, please apply and one of our Lead Recruiters will be in touch with you shortly!
Already have an account? Log in here