Construction Loan Support
Albany, NY Posted: 7/9/2021
A regional bank is seeking to bring on a Construction Loan Support to assist the department with servicing construction loans for the Real Estate Capital line of business which includes Healthcare, Institutional Real Estate, Community Development and Income Property Group as well as the Commercial Bank Construction Loan Portfolio.
- Responsible for supporting client service functions required by credit and offered by the Real Estate Capital and the Commercial Bank.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment.
- Provide backup construction servicing team members as needed.
- Identify exceptions and obtains appropriate approvals as necessary; clearly and immediately communicates problems/issues to Manager and/or RM.
- Active participation in projects as needed.
- Support construction servicing team by uploading documentation and other due diligence from external share drive sites and saving to the appropriate shared file.
- Assist construction servicing team with ordering reports through RIMS, downloading reports and saving as appropriate, reconciling Inspection fee payments between RIMS and system of record.
- Maintain data integrity of system of record including posting of transactions, clearing report exceptions and data information maintenance.
- Assist Construction Service Officers with the maintenance of DDA Restricted Collateral Accounts including account disbursements, reconciliations and hold level maintenance.
- 4-year College Degree or equivalent real estate business experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate including commitment/loan structures, title/liens, documentation, and industry practices for collateral release
- Strong solution-oriented and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment
- Familiarity with Commercial Loan Systems and Deposit Systems
- PC proficiency including familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word
Already have an account? Log in here