Rochester, NY Posted: 8/11/2021
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as primary liaison with customer for all project updates and communication.
- Manages projects from Business Development through to project completion/commercial production.
- Works with Business Development as needed to facilitate communications for project scope changes.
- Hosts on-site customer meetings as required.
Projects Delivered to Plan:
- Facilitates the development and communication of project objectives, and ensures the approved objectives are achieved by the project team(s).
- Manages multiple multidisciplinary projects including project spending and project scope changes to ensure that required deliverables are realized within approved spending limits.
- Develops detailed project plans and timelines using project management tools such as Microsoft Project, and coordinates and ensures timelines with other departments.
- Facilitate internal and external project team meetings.
- Responsible for project budgets and the financial tracking for all spend associated with assigned projects.
- Constantly monitors and tracks progress of assigned stakeholder tasks.
- Provide regular project updates to leadership and other stakeholders using Microsoft Power Point.
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs. Conducts project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Life Sciences or Engineering field preferred with minimum 5 years of experience in project management.
- A.S. required; Life Sciences or Engineering field preferred with minimum 10 years of experience in project management.
- Experience working in a regulated environment a plus; pharmaceutical or medical device preferred.
- PMP certification or other project management a plus.
- Experience in Value Based Lean, Six Sigma methodologies is a plus.
- Occasionally walking around large, multi-building site, including manufacturing environment with exposure to moderate noise levels.
Already have an account? Log in here