Manufacturing Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Walworth, NY Posted: 8/19/2021
General Job Summary:
Supervises and directs all activities of manufacturing departments. Responsible for safety, quality, cost and schedule performance of direct reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Adheres to all safety processes and procedures and insures they are followed by Associates
- Ensures quality and manufacturing processes are followed. (Manufacturing Process Control Document and Quality Assurance Plan).
- Assures adherence to all Company policies and procedures by direct reports.
- With lead Associates, assigns weekly/daily workload to ensure production requirements are met.
- Coaches, trains, and monitors Associates" activities in operation of equipment and executing duties in manufacture of product.
- Assists in the resolution of production, quality, and maintenance problems as they occur
- Keeps Plant Manager informed of workload, production, quality and personnel issues.
- Recommends staffing changes to adjust for changes in workload.
- Completes and delivers annual performance reviews for all direct reports and recommends wage adjustments.
- Conducts regular meetings with Associates to review safety, quality, and productivity issues.
- Operates machinery as necessary to insure production completion.
- Ensures work areas are kept safe and clean.
- At times will need to be hands on to ensure production requirements are met.
- Yes, 8-14 Associates
- Individual must carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization"s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3-5 years related experience or training
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or Bachelor's degree (B.A.) preferred
Already have an account? Log in here