This individual will play an important role on the marketing team, managing and executing on marketing activities that contribute to increasing brand awareness, lead generation and prospect engagement for the business. This position will be responsible for digital marketing techniques including content marketing (including producing video and other digital content), inbound marketing, targeted account-specific campaigns, organic SEO, email marketing, PPC advertising, social media and campaign performance analysis.
The Marketing Coordinator should possess a Marketing or Business Degree, and 2-4 years of relevant experience or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be a motivated self–starter, have strong oral and written communication/presentation skills, and solid organizational, planning and interpersonal skills. The Marketing Coordinator must be able to work independently with a strong attention to detail and should be tech savvy, and proficient using the Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The Marketing Coordinator should have a solid understanding of web & design technologies, as well as digital content and email marketing techniques. Must be comfortable with data analysis using various reporting sources. Experience with WordPress, Salesforce and Pardot are desired. Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords desired.
Nature and Scope:
- Work closely with the Sr. Marcomm Manager and Sales Team to develop and manage targeted account-specific campaigns, lead gen, and awareness marketing campaigns
- Write & develop demos, presentations, videos, blog posts, emails, newsletters, and more to fuel all of our marketing programs
- Able to plan, design, deploy, and report on all elements of a multi-channel marketing campaign
- Organize the branding, development, editing, copywriting, printing, and distribution of marketing collateral, campaign assets, and other content with the creative department
- Maintain functionality and accuracy of data in Salesforce.com; develop and deploy email campaigns within Pardot
- Act as liaison with our media partners - handle requests for print and digital content
- Run & analyze ad campaign and SEO/PPC reports and make recommendations for improvements and optimization