CNC Operator- Set Up
Rochester, NY Posted: 3/6/2023
General Job Summary:
This position involves all phases of the laser turret combo operation, including tool building, repair, set-up and operation to complete sheet metal production per work instructions/blueprint specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Refers to production control document/blueprint for job specifics.
- Builds and repairs tools per job specifications.
- Sets up machine to run job.
- Installs and removes required tools for job.
- Loads sheet metal on machine.
- Runs program and observes operation.
- May make minor adjustments in computer program as necessary.
- Unloads finished pieces and inspects per specifications of job.
- De-burrs and buffs pieces as needed.
- Assists with other duties as assigned by supervisor/ manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- 2-3 years related experience or training
- One-year certificate from college or technical school preferred
Already have an account? Log in here